Monday, July 13, 2015

The Internet...Ego Death

The Internet is not only a place to find the answers to homework questions, purchase new released sneakers, and troll the internet to stalk celebrities we'll never meet...but it's also a super dope group affiliated with Odd Future. Every summer I search for an anthem, usually something with a ridiculously heavy baseline and slightly obnoxious lyrics...but as I mature, so does my listening ear. The Internet gave me just what I needed this summer...an intense, yet light and refreshing mixture of musicality and smooth vocals. Not to mention they have features from a few of my favorites such as Vic Mensa, James Fauntleroy, and Kaytranada (click here).  
"Better act like you know who I am"...something that I frequently want to say to a few people, but never do...is a line from my favorite song on the album called 'Special Affair'. 
Thank you Syd tha Kyd for your smooth vocals...I appreciate ya.

Click Here for a Live Stream of the album: Ego Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment