Sunday, March 8, 2015

Kaytranada

I wish I was I was an employee at SoundCloud. My specific job would be to listen to the various artists registered on the site and choose my favorites for my friends and I to ride around the city and blast in my car. I want someone to pay me for this...wishful thinking? 

While perusing through artists on SoundCloud I came across the producer Kaytranada, formally known as Kaytradamus. I didn't realize that I'd heard his music before. He produced a track called 'Sober Thoughts' by GoldLink that I play constantly and he has created a plethora of dope remixes to some of my favorite songs. His latest release with Vic Mensa is what really caught my attention.
Haitian born and Canadian raised, I think I've found a gem. He's got tons of followers already, but he definitely deserves more. Check out his page here.

 Image result for Kaytranada

No comments:

Post a Comment