Thursday, March 5, 2015

Open Toe Booties

I've actually never been a fan of open toe booties. Honestly, because I didn't understand the concept of the open toe bootie. Can I wear these in the winter since it's a pair of booties? Are these an alternative to sandals in the spring? Will my feet sweat if I wear these in the summer? So many questions that could be deemed as nonsensical to some, but are questions that I always needed answer to, but I digress.
I like these...a lot. I'm working on expanding my color pallet as well, so I'm starting with taupe (baby steps). Don't fret...these also come in my favorite color, black, as well. I actually really like both options but I'm on a budget and can't afford to spend approximately $400 on shoes.
What do you all think about these? Are my aforementioned questions valid or am I just being silly?

Dolce Vita 'Leka' Open Toe Bootie
Price: $189.95
Colors: Black, Taupe
Description: A bold heel cutout and peep toe intensify the clean, modern style of a stacked-heel bootie finished with an exposed zipper for a hint of moto edge.
'Leka' Open Toe Bootie (Women)
~Ola

No comments:

Post a Comment