Thursday, July 2, 2015

It's my birthday...

A letter to the reader...

So my birthday has actually passed already...but I celebrate in the month of July as well. Anyway, I decided to tell everyone that I have a blog and I'm petrified of what the response will be. I'll have to accept...that my blog probably isn't that good...yet. It's definitely a work in progress...just like me of course...but one day it'll be something cool. If you know me personally then you'll know that a lot of the things already posted are definitely things I'm interested in and love to discuss. I really enjoy introducing people to cool places, cool tattoos, cool items to purchase, and new music to listen to...all of this is opinion based of course. I plan to incorporate more thought provoking pieces on here...but right now I'm just trying this thing called blogging out.

Since it is my birthday/pseudo-birthday month I just have a few favors to ask of you all...
1. Read all the posts...pretty please!!!!
2. Comment on at least one post.
3. If you have my number...text me and give me constructive criticism.
4. If you need me to put together an outfit for you or find an item for "the low"...let me know.
5. Suggestions on new topics are welcome.

Thanks for reading in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment