Thursday, July 2, 2015

Adidas Gazelle OG

I ordered these for my partner and I...and we both agreed that this might not be the shoe for us because our feet are narrow...and for some reason, they make our feet look ridiculously long. I've always been a fan of a classic shoe so it is quite unfortunate that I can't rock these for the general public. Regardless of how they fit me...I still think these are the bomb!!! 

So today I bring to you the Adidas Gazelle OG.
Price: $95 (Night Indigo/Running White/Metallic Gold)
          $85 (Core Black)
Description: Created in 1968, and now a true icon, the men's Gazelle OG shoes feature a full-suede upper. The textured detail on the outsole adds to the vintage look.adidas - Gazelle OG Shoes Night Indigo  /  Running White  /  Metallic Gold Q21600

No comments:

Post a Comment