Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My Superhero Sneakers

If I could ever be a superhero, I would wear Nike's Women’s Air Max Huarache ‘Bronzine’ ...
 
 So instead of purchasing a pair of wheat colored Timberland's, I decided to troll the internet for these instead. I'm so happy that I did because Timberland's do not look good on me at all. I've always wanted a pair since it's return to the fashion community...but a part of growing up is excepting what works for you...and what does not...and Timberland's just aren't for me. Soooooo...instead I got these babies...the huaraches are beautiful. Rich hue and tone, quality material, and extremely comfortable. I don't wear heels often because...you guessed it....they hurt my feet. So I get super excited about sneakers...and I can wear them to work on Casual Fridays!
My new winter AND spring/summer shoe.
~Ola

No comments:

Post a Comment