Saturday, September 20, 2014

Track Sole Obsession...


Alexander McQueen
Chunky Heel Biker Boots
$1,397.67 on Farfetch.com

These boots are everything to me. They are also cost more than I pay for rent a month. General rule of thumb...at least for me...don't purchase clothing or shoes that cost more than your rent. Therefore, those boots you see above aren't happening...it's just not realistic. However....I'm all about the spin-off version by Zara. I saw them and decided instantly that I had to have them. I usually don't wear heels because I can't walk in them, but surprisingly they're really comfortable! Plus, the spin offs are genuine leather...which is a plus for me. What do you think? Did Zara do a good job of recreating the Alexander McQueen Boots? I vote yes....but I may have a biased opinion because I've already purchased them.

Image 1 of LEATHER HIGH HEELED PLATFORM  ANKLE BOOT from Zara
Zara
Leather High Heeled Platform Ankle Boot 
$139.00

~Ola

No comments:

Post a Comment